Example of model KNITDRY Gas 3 pass model, 4 chambers, working width 2.400 mm:
Speed : 5 to 40 m/min
Maximum evaporation power : 600 I/h*
Maximum capacity : approx. 800 kg/h*
Tubular knitted fabric 100 % cotton, 120 g/m2 , 80 % of residual moisture after hydro -extraction, 10 % of relative moisture after drying at 160 0C inside the dryer.
* Values not contractual, according to the type of heating and the fabric to be treated.
Length : 11.720 mm
Width : 5.400 mm
Height : 4.200 mm
Weight : approx. 21.000 kg
Our standard program of fabrication proposes installations for 100 to 1.000 litres/hour of evaporation.
* one, two or three pass
* working width : 2.000 or 3.350 mm
* heating sources : gas, steam or thermic oil
* one to four chambers for 1 pass : 100 kg of evaporated water/hour/chamber
* two to eight chambers for 2 and 3 pass: 100 and 150 kg of evaporated water/hour/chamber.
- Fabric to be treated
- Inlet unit
- Transport convoyer
- Blowing/suction nozzles
- Extraction valves
- Humid air extraction
- Relaxtion device
- Fluff filters
- Heat exchangers or burners
- Transport conveyor
- Optional cooling
- Traverse folding device
- Treated fabric